I am just me
I am just me
- I am a real person.
- I don't blog as a "business."
- I try not to take things too personally (like negative comments), but I inevitably do.
- There will always be someone more _______ than me... more organized, more "together", more skinny, more "healthy", more vegetarian, more thoughtful about GMOs and pesticides, more fit, more composed, more _____...
- I still want to lose more weight but have been plateaued.
- This whole moving process has been a bump in the road for me. The energy required, both physically and mentally, was more than I ever anticipated.
- I am not perfect.
- I sometimes get frustrated and even angry and am not that fun to be around.
- I declare my absolute need for God and His strength in my weakness.
- I am just me.
This list was swirling through my head last night as I was trying to fall asleep. I needed to get that out.
Though exhausted, Dear Hubby and I are celebrating: We are officially done with this part of the move. The house closed yesterday. The new owners got the keys; we got a check. We will try to enjoy this mortgage-less time in our lives...at least until we can find a new mountain dream home.
I can finally start settling in to our temporary digs (at my inlaws' house), and grocery shop and do about 10 loads of laundry, and try to find a few things stuffed into boxes in the garage, like the scale, the majority of Babycakes' clothes, and oatmeal.
And one day soon we'll have our computer network all set-up again and I'll have access to all of my pictures and blog posts again :)